Monday 7 February 2011

Calling All Cute Cats & Dogs

I often get asked if my family photography extends to pets and of course the answer is YES. Well the pets are very important members of the family aren't they? In fact a couple of clients have told me that they would rather have pictures of their pets than their children! Don't worry I won't name names.

This cat is called Fred and he posed beautifully for me. The picture was taken in the same way that I shoot the rest of the family images, using natural light. It was taken at the clients home, which saves a traumatic trip (for animal and owner) to the studio.

I am looking to create a new range of images for family pets so if you've got a cute four legged friend that you would like some free shot of and if you're in the Glasgow, Stirling or Loch Lomond area then get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment