Monday 27 June 2011

Free 10x8 Canvas With Every Summer Photography Session

With the kids away from school for the long summer holiday I wonder how many parents are wondering how to keep them amused.

I’ve come up with a great way to keep everyone happy. For the children a fun filled photography session in your home, garden or park. For you, a very special offer which provides a Paul Saunders Photography session for just £75 and includes your favourite of the pictures produced as a beautiful 10x8 canvas (worth £200) for FREE

The whole experienced is relaxed and fun. Please have a look at some examples below and call me on 07810 481426 to book an appointment or get in touch at my website. I look forward to capturing your family in pictures to tell a story and capture a moment.

My main coverage area is Loch Lomond, Glasgow and Stirling but do still get in touch if you live outside that area. Quote CANVAS at time of order to take advantage of this amazing offer. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment