Thursday 19 April 2012

Love Loch Lomond


How lucky am I? - Loch Lomond is where I live and work. It's a brilliant base and although my work takes me across Scotland I get to wake up every day just a few minutes from this wonderful view.

I have two companies Paul Saunders Media and Paul Saunders Photography and I am delighted to be working through the media one with Love Loch Lomond, presenting a series of podcasts about this beautiful part of Scotland.


These audio podcasts are available for free on I-Tunes. In the series of 5 episodes I will be exploring beautiful Loch Lomond, taking in it's breathtaking scenery and trying out just some of the many activities available.


Even though I am out and about recording sound I am not about to leave my camera at home! Pictured above is Janette Doyle owner of Duncryne Equitation and Trekking Centre in Gartocharn who was a guest in the first episode.

Here are some more pictures of Loch Lomond that I have captured on my recent travels.  






As well as making podcasts I also do many family photography sessions in the area. Here is an example of a recent one, featuring two sisters Alix and Lauren. If you would like any more information about my photography sessions please get in touch.







1 comment: