Monday 24 September 2012

Commercial Photography in Scotland

After a busy few months working on a variety of photography projects I thought that I would share a few examples. It's quite an eclectic mix of work! For each client represented below I've added a link to their site so that you can find out more about them.

For Portrait, Wedding or Commercial Photography requests please get in touch. You can also see more examples at my website. 


First off, one of my favourite bands Keane who were performing a secret gig at Holmwood House in Glasgow. Actors presented a ghostly story to fit in with the theme of the bands Disconnected video. I was commissioned by Island Records to take pictures of the event. Here are the band at the entrance to the house, which helped to play its haunted role very well!


It's been a pleasure working with Drymen based Snapdragon, a company based in the same village as me. The picture above is an example of one of their products. I took a series of pictures  for use on their website. You can walk into shops all over the land that sell Snapdragon products, read the story on how their business started and grew.


Yorkhill Children's Foundation ,who support sick children in hospital, wanted a picture to launch their  I Love Yorkhill campaign. Getting 17 pre-school children to form a heart shape for a picture was not my easiest assignment! However, it was actually one of the most enjoyable. 


The picture above was from a series of stories for promotional boards showing the work of Cancer Support Scotland. The pictures will be displayed at The St. Enoch Shopping Centre to promote the work of the charity.



These two pictures are of the Lodge on Loch Lomond the series of images that I took for them are for their new brochure. I also produced a video promoting the hotel as an ideal destination for a wedding, which you can see here. 


This is a picture from a series made for Wee Rascal Imprints a business making hand crafted personalised jewellery.



The two pictures above feature the stunning Knockderry Country House Hotel in Cove, on the banks of Loch Long. I was so impressed with this hotel which has incredible service values and amazing character. This was another client that I produced videos for through my media company, see them here. 



Now onto another client benefitting from having both video and photography The World of Golf in Clydebank, Glasgow, here's their video. 

The following pictures are for tourist organisations in Loch Lomond and Loch Katrine.








This picture was commissioned by Lady Edmonstone of Duntreath Castle when the Royal Marine Guards Band play on the lawn ahead of her charity garden event.  This is going to be used as this years Christmas Card.


These are just a few examples from recent photography. For the full client list and more examples please visit the Commercial Photography part of my website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment