Sunday 27 March 2011

Stirling Eye

Paul Saunders Media and Photography feature in the latest edition of the free business magazine Stirling Eye.

In a Business Profile I tell the story of the launch last year of my new media and photography business in Stirling, Loch Lomond and Glasgow. Illustrating the article are three very different pictures, one of me with Stevie Wonder whilst making a radio programme, one that I took of a New York sunset that was recently published by Lonely Planet and an example of one of my family portraits.

Elsewhere in the magazine there is an interview with Gillian MacDonald, Executive Manager of Stirling Castle. Gillian gives a progress report of the £12 million palace project, which will return Stirling Castle back to how it was in the mid-16th century. I was commissioned by Stirling Eye to shoot an image of Gillian in the castle for use in that feature, below is the published image. 


No comments:

Post a Comment