Saturday 2 April 2011

Don't forget to include Mum...

A blog for Mother’s Day with an example of my portrait photography in Glasgow, Stirling and Loch Lomond with a picture that features a mum (Emma) and her son (Samuel) having fun together.

Most parents like to stand behind the camera and watch as I take pictures of their little ones playing during a photography session, however it would be a real shame not to have at least one opportunity during the session to capture a moment like this.  

I love it when both mother and child forget their having their photograph taken and just let me capture a very natural and special moment of interaction between them like this.


Call me on 07810 481426 or e-mail me info@paulsaundersphotography.com for more details of a very special and exclusive offer for my family portrait photography this spring and summer in Glasgow, Stirling and Loch Lomond.  Here is another picture on the same theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment