Thursday 5 January 2012

Family Photography

Welcome to my first blog of 2012. There will be a brand new one every Friday on a range of different subjects. Coming next week will be a very special offer to help charities and good causes in Scotland.

I am starting though with some pictures from my final photography session of 2011. This was commissioned by The Gardner Family in Bridge of Allan who wanted a series of natural family pictures, taken in some nearby woods, a favourite place for them to walk and play.

Here are Sam and Eva along with Mum and Dad, Marie and Andrew on a Sunday walk in the woods in December. I really enjoyed this photography session and spending time with this lovely family. Currently I am producing some framed wall art and an album for them.





















No comments:

Post a Comment