Friday 4 January 2013

Just got Engaged? Check this special offer...

Congratulations if you got engaged during Christmas & New Year. Your mind now is probably spinning as you have your first thoughts on planning your wedding day.

I am a full time, professional wedding photographer based in Loch Lomond, covering Scotland's Central Belt including Ayrshire, Edinburgh, Stirling, Glasgow and of course Loch Lomond.

For couples in these areas I am offering a free engagement portrait session, together with £100 off of my wedding photography services, if you then select me to be your wedding photographer. This is limited to the first 10 couples to book a pre-wedding portrait session. Remember it's free and there is no obligation to book me as your wedding photographer.

Please have a look at my website and Facebook page for more examples of my work and get in touch by e-mail paul@paulsaundersphotography.com for more details or to book a session.


















Paul Saunders is a full time professional wedding, portrait & commercial photographer based in Loch Lomond, covering Scotland including Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling & Ayrshire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment