Thursday 31 January 2013

Valentines Day Photography in Scotland


Is this Scotland? Well no, it's actually English Bay in Vancouver, Canada. This is one of my favourite pictures, it was an incredible moment, everyone goes to English Bay to watch the stunning sunsets there. I saw this couple and couldn't resist taking a picture for them of their romantic moment.

Now closer to home and a series of romantic pictures taken in Stirling, Glasgow and Loch Lomond. Why not give your loved one a photography session for the two of you? I have a special valentines deal for just £30 which includes the session and a free 10x8 print. Also if you are getting married you can get £150 off of my wedding photography packages (subject to terms). Contact me for more details and see more examples on my website and Facebook page.






















Paul Saunders is a wedding, family portrait and commercial photographer. Based in Loch Lomond working throughout Scotland including Stirling, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Ayrshire, Lanarkshire and Loch Lomond. Get in touch paul@paulsaundersphotography.com and visit his website www.paulsaundersphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment