Wednesday 16 April 2014

Wedding Venues in Scotland

The sequence is usually the same. The couple chooses a wedding venue, picking a date that is available and suitable for them before moving on to choose their photographer. That all makes sense and it means that when I get enquiries for dates I can immediately check my availability. 

In this whole cycle I often get feedback that choosing a venue is not as easy as it first seems and by the time they get in touch with me the couple are usually exhausted from endless venue hunting. So why can it be so difficult? There are hundreds, if not thousands of wedding venue locations in Scotland. Maybe that's part of the problem, the choice is overwhelming and you have to find the right one to fit your size of wedding. 

A number of couples have said that they’d wish they’d got in touch with me first and asked my advice on venues. Why me? Well as well as being a Professional Wedding Photographer I spend a lot of time working on photography projects with tourism providers throughout Scotland, particularly in Loch Lomond where I am based. I’ve got a number of hotels and venues that I would thoroughly recommend, ones where I personally know the owners and am impressed with their quality of service.

So whether it’s small or large, second time around, quirky, themed or an unusual wedding please feel free to get in touch and I will offer you some advice of venues that may well fit well with your dreams. You can call me on 01360 661029.

I am a Professional Wedding, Portrait & Commercial Photographer, based in Drymen, Loch Lomond, working throughout Scotland including Glasgow, Edinburgh, Ayrshire & Stirling. Please visit my website at www.paulsaundersphotography.com 










No comments:

Post a Comment