Wednesday 30 April 2014

Glasgow Model + Make-Up Photography

No it's not a selfie, it's a rare photograph of me, thanks to photography student Claudia Matthews who took time from her studying at Cumbria University to spend some time on a work placement with me, naturally she brought her camera to capture the afternoon's shoot. 


The shoot itself was for another student - Freyja Hamilton who commissioned me to take photographs of model Rhea who she had made up for her Graded Unit exam.


This session was brilliant, Claudia, Freyja and Rhea were great fun to work with and we enjoyed a Friday afternoon capturing different images around the West End of Glasgow. If you would like to find out more about my photography please check out my website and do get in touch.





























No comments:

Post a Comment