Friday 13 June 2014

Wedding Photography, Duchray Castle, Aberfoyle

Duchray Castle is an absolute gem, deep in the Trossachs, in a forest near Aberfoyle. It’s a beautiful place to get married and was chosen by Simon & Jackie, who came up from England for an intimate wedding that was relaxed, fun and full of special moments.

The last day of May brought beautiful sunshine and allowed the spring bluebells to feature in the photographs. I hope you enjoy looking at the photographs of their special day. I’d like to thank them for letting me share them, and to Frances at Duchray who helped make the day run so smoothly.

You can see more of my work on my Website and Facebook page. If you would like my Wedding Photography brochure please get in touch. 




























































No comments:

Post a Comment