Saturday 7 May 2011

First Birthday

So here we are, one year on from the start of my media and photography businesses and it has been quite a year. I’ve learnt a lot, met some very interesting people and worked on a number of different and very enjoyable assignments.

I launched my businesses on May 5th with Paul Saunders Media tapping into my experiences in broadcasting & PR and Paul Saunders Photography giving me the opportunity to turn a lifetime’s passion into a full time job.

There are some people to thank for their help, firstly Hutton Creates who designed my logo, Freebird who do a brilliant job creating both my media and photography websites. I'd also like to thank Aspire CPT whose courses were both inspirational and practical, plus the photography community who I have found to be very friendly and open for the exchange of ideas.

My work has consisted of a number of family portraiture commissions as well as profile and commercial photography driven by my media company. I have sold a number of my Scottish landscape pictures and my photographs have been published in magazines, newspapers and websites including Lonely Planet.

Thank-you for your interest and support and please do come and join me on TwitterFacebook and of course at my website.

If I can help you with any photography services please call me on 07810 481426.

Posted below are some examples of my portrait images from the last year. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment