Tuesday 24 May 2011

Pre-Wedding Portrait Photography Shoot Examples


Here is the first of two blogs showing some images from a wonderful opportunity that I had earlier this month to create some examples of wedding photography for my portfolio.

This blog features an example of a pre-wedding shoot with Rachel Heyworth and Ian Wood this couple are great fun and a pleasure to photograph. I would like to thank Carla Oldcorn who did the hair and to Helen-Lousie Townson for the make-up, there are more examples of their great work in the next blog, which features the actual wedding.

On the session I had the pleasure of working alongside, and learning from Lisa Aldersley a superb photographer and a real inspiration.


In the next blog you'll see some shots from Rachel and Ian's mock wedding, there is a vintage theme to it and they both look amazing.

A pre-wedding shoot is a superb way for me to get to know the couple even better before their big day. It can also provide images for a signature board or guest book for the wedding.

You can find out more about my photography at my website and If you would like details about my portrait or wedding photography then please call me on 07810 481426.















No comments:

Post a Comment