Friday 27 May 2011

Wedding Photography - Rachel & Ian

Following on from the last blog where I presented some of the images that I took on a pre-wedding shoot with Rachel and Ian, here is the actual wedding. Well it's not an actual wedding it was created by the wonderful people at Aspire to give me the opportunity to build a portfolio of the type of photographs that I will take at future weddings, I hope that you like the pictures and style of the images. First let's start with one that completely sums up the day and the happy couple.




My thanks go to Rachel Heyworth and Ian Wood who were a huge pleasure to photograph, good luck to them for their forthcoming big day, they will be very practiced by then!


I would like to thank Carla Oldcorn who did the hair and to Helen-Lousie Townson for the make-up. I thought that their work was outstanding and helped along with the models to really make the shoot a success. 



Rachel's wedding dress is 80 years old! Perfect for the vintage style theme which is so popular at the moment.




Here are a few detail shots that help to build the flavour of the Vintage style theme.





Now a series of pictures from the wedding. I use a very natural style of photography, creating a relaxed environment, whilst carefully setting up a scene to capture a moment that really shows the authentic emotion of the day and the genuine connection of the couple. If you would like to find out more about my style of photography please visit my website or call me on 07810 481426.























1 comment:

  1. Find a Photographer New Orleans LA
    Are you seeking to find a Photographer in New Orleans LA who is professional, compassionate and highly experienced to create unique and high-quality photos and portraits? If yes, then today contact us Lee Henderson Photography.

    ReplyDelete